Saturday, October 4, 2014

~Day one of marathon weekend~

I can't believe it's Friday of marathon weekend!  I have been waiting for this since I registered in December!!  12/8/14 to be exact!  It's been a long time coming and to be honest I really can't wait until it's over.

I am going to document the weekend as best I can.

I decided to take a mental health day from work today to pack and get mentally prepared before my mom and I head out.  I am going to drop by school real quick around 1:45 to pick up the work my students (hopefully) did today, so I can bring it with me and grade it at my Uncle Bryan's and/or the hotel in Corning.

My mom and I will head out to Syracuse around 3 to go to my Uncle Bryan's for the night and then head out to Corning bright and early Saturday.  The plan is to hit up the Expo, get comfy in the hotel and scope out the town a little bit.  I am hoping for some good pizza at my uncles and will probably grab some more for my pre race meal Saturday night.

I am getting nervous/excited!  Can't wait to send you updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment