Monday, October 5, 2015

Need more of this in my life.

Now that I am back to my school year schedule, I need to get the things I love back into my life. Like, writing this blog, posting pictures here, reading before bed, and RUNNING!

I can't believe TODAY was ONE YEAR ago since I ran the Wineglass marathon! I really haven't been running to speak of since then. This summer I was on a roll with running 3 days in a row 5K each day and then I took one step off our back step and BAM I was on the ground following a crunching sound and nearly passing out before I made it to my cell phone to call my parents to bring me to the urgent care center (I detest Glens Falls Hospital and wouldn't let my worst enemy go there).

So off we went, but it was just a sprain. Just a sprain that turned my foot and ankle black and took FOREVER to heal. It feels okay now so tonight I ventured out for my first fall run and FINALLY feel as though I have been bitten by the running bug! Thank God!

I needed to get back out there and I kind of picked a rough time to start given that the weather is changing rapidly, but I can still get a couple good months out of it and there was that one entire winter that I ONLY ran outside. I am sure my SGF girls will be out running and I will just have to make it a point to join them.

So, I am back and I plan on writing at least once a week. I am going to hold myself to that so it's an attainable goal and if I end up posting more than that great.

I have also been catching up on the blogs that I follow, which also made me want to come back. Another one of my teacher friends just started a blog about fashion and besides the fact that she is SO cute, the blog is AWESOME! Follow her at: https://fashionsmyfavoritesubject.wordpress.com/
You won't be disappointed.

On my way into the gym the other day. 


Let me know if you're reading! 

Tell me what you'd like me to write about. 

What are your Fall habits?! 

1 comment: