Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday Chilling

Today I worked hard and got out of the house first thing.  I planned on grocery shopping.  I went and got my man a Latte (which seems like a double negative, but he likes them).

Then I headed to Price Chopper-I loved it because it was very empty which is just how I like my grocery shopping to go.  Got a cartful and left.  Came home and emptied it out and headed to Glens Falls with my mom for a little small business Saturday shopping at the Troy Shirt Company!

Picked up this bag at the Glens Falls Farmer's Market
Only the first 100 people got one!
Boom! 
I thought it would be a bit better than it was.  I am on the hunt for Christmas presents for co-workers...they had GREAT stuff, don't get me wrong.  Just nothing I was looking for.  We were both starving so we left there and went to Cooper's Cave for some Bluesberry Ale and some apps!  YUM!
French Onion Soup and Eggplant Fries...yes, that's what I said, EGGPLANT FRIES! O.M.G! 

Simply can NOT go wrong with a pint of Bluesberry Ale

Then we headed next door to Bare Bones Furniture store.  They were having a major sale.  We got my love's mother a new bed and I scoped out a new King bed for us as well as some recliners and things like this:
What a beauty! 
Then I came home and started dinner.  In the crock pot of course.  I am addicted to Pintrest and am convinced that it's going to get me through these cold winter months that I detest.  So, for tonight:  I am trying this one:
I highly doubt mine will look like this, but you never know unless you try!

Here's what it looked like when I started:

4 hours to go! 
I will keep you posted with pics and with a review.

When I finished making that, I went to my next one.  If you have ever had Dunkaroos then you know you LOVE the frosting part.  Well here is make your own-also on Pintrest.  It was super easy.  One box of Funfetti Cake mix, 2 cups of plain yogurt, and half a container of Cool Whip and Voila!  SO good--little tangier because of the yogurt, but if you put it in the fridge for a few minutes it's so great!  Paired with some Scooby Snacks graham crackers...YES. PLEASE.

Oh yeah, I went there.  
Hanging out with this girl while I am cooking...

It's Boo.  
Please comment below if you're reading :-) 

What are you up to this Saturday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment