Saturday, November 29, 2014

Still Thankful

I loved seeing everyone's posts about how thankful they were Thursday but what about today? I'm going to keep it going throughout the year.

Even though I posted about going to yoga and was so exited about it. It was cancelled. Drove all the way there and was ready to go and cancelled. I really had to practice patience and understanding. But it worked out in the end because I was able to spend some time with my love and go out to dinner. So it ended up better than I thought anyway. Here's to next Wednesday. As I said before my mom needs this now more than ever.

Here are some pics from my day Thursday:

Thankful for a man that will clean off my car! 
He cleans off the car, I make breakfast-actually this was for my famous mashed potatoes that I bring for Thanksgiving!

Yum!

Breakfast (some were missing)

My future baby Daddy?! Looks like a natural to me!  Baby Rose

Oops...got into the paint :-) 

Ahhhh....the air from the vent! 

My crazy (future?!) Brother in law...

My first EVER Black Friday trip to Walmart...

If you see the woman and the man sitting down, yes, they DO want to kill me and I wasn't even in line LOL
Walked in, walked out! 


What were you MOST thankful for this year?

Please comment if you're reading :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment