Monday, October 12, 2015

Great Weekend

This long weekend was much needed and highly anticipated since the start of the school year. New year, new school district, so it's like starting all over completely and a short week is necessary anywhere you are.

B decided to take Monday off with me which was so nice as he works non-stop! We didn't do too much this weekend, but it was still great. We took a ride around Lake George and the leaves were beautiful. I am going against the norm and NOT posting a picture of leaves changing!

I decided NOT to take out my phone and just enjoy the ride with Charley on my lap the majority of the way.

We came home and ordered Chinese while B continued to scrape the house and paint it with primer. Oh the exciting life of a teacher with constant work and a home-owner with endless projects.  All in all it was an amazing weekend. We had a GREAT talk and I think nothing but good things are to come with US <3 nbsp="" p="">
Happy Monday!

Please leave a comment if you're reading. 

Please share with friends and family. 

What is your favorite thing about Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment