Wednesday, October 8, 2014

~Wineglass Marathon Weekend in Photos~

In no particular order, because I was too lazy to upload one picture at a time! Here are the pictures of marathon weekend! 
One last picture of me ever remotely having a 6 pack, or close to it.  The only time is when I train for a marathon and who knows when that will happen again! 

The marathon after party at our hotel.  It was lame, but I was exhausted and it was right before I got a massage so I didn't mind. 
The ride home.  Beautiful foliage

Me after the marathon and ready for a long awaited cocktail.  Cupcake Moscato.  

Cheers!  With my Momma! 

Blurry photo of me with the spa sign at the hotel before my massage

Where I got my post marathon massage.  I'd highly recommend doing this by the way. 

The famous glass pressed finisher's "medal"

Again, closer. 

Marathon themed drink specials 
The finish line. aka the best sight ever

A sign that the local shops had in their windows  
Prerace meal.  My go to PIZZA. 

View from Atlas Pizza on Market St in Corning, NY

The marathon signs on each street light in Corning, NY

The Centerway which is a walkway over the Chemung River Basin on the way to the Glass Museum, 

Expo and Pace team

Giant glass pumpkins at the Museum of Glass in Corning, NY where the expo and packet pickup were

On the way in to get the packet and some swag

A maze on the Centerway walkway


Mom and I in the hotel elevator 

On the way to get the packet 

Rainy walk 

Right near the finish 

Another welcome sight anywhere near races of any distance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment