Friday, October 3, 2014

~I couldn't make this stuff up!~

During my last longest distance run the other day...8 miles...I was having a really rough time.  I was cramping up and it was just plain hard for me.  I don't run with my phone/camera because it's HUGE, but I came upon something and I really wish I had it.  I will have to paint a word picture for you.

I was coming upon these two people on the sidewalk up ahead of me.  One was in an electric wheelchair with an oxygen tank on the back and the other was on a bicycle.  Well, I think the one on the bike might have been intoxicated...I mean, it WAS 7 am and everything...Wha??  He looked over at the wheelchair guy and tumbled over on his bike.  Hilarious.  BUT the best part was the guy in the wheelchair gets up and WALKS over to him and tries to help him up!!!!!!  WALKS!!!!  Ugh my town is so scummy...anyway, it was funny and gave me a jolt for about .5 miles and then it was back to a bad run...oh well...so many sights to see...so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment